Operational Status: Normal
The Fitness Center
Welcome to RAF Croughton Fitness & Sports Center which is comprised of a basketball court/volleyball court, weight room, racquetball court, two cardiovascular rooms, men’s and women’s locker rooms, two softball fields, a football field with an all-weather running track and a tennis court. We also offer classes which are available for civilians, dependents, and active duty members. All classes are free of charge!
So why pay us a visit? Well if you didn’t already know regular exercise has many benefits which are listed below. Here at RAF Croughton we cater for all levels of fitness from nervous beginners to athletes and we provide help and support to everyone associated with RAF Croughton.
The Benefits of Regular Exercise:
– improves your muscular and cardiorespiratory fitness
– improves your bone health
– reduces your risk of high blood pressure (hypertension), coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes and some cancers
– helps manage your weight and reduces your risk of becoming obese
– reduces anxiety and depression, and helps prevent mental health problems
– boosts your mood and wellbeing
Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ 1200
FREE : HIIT / ABS / Full Body
Contact: DSN 236-8449, 01280 708449
0800-1700 UK and US Holidays / Family days
24/7 Fitness Access available please ask fitness staff for more details